TEDx talk on Management 2.0 Hackathon
at TEDx Event in Oslo, Norway, October 2012
Talk on People and Purpose Focused Leadership
at the House of Commons, 5 November 2014
Launch of The Management Shift book
at Herman Miller showroom in London, 20 November 2014
Other events and talks given by Professor Vlatka Hlupic
Professor Hlupic speaks regularly at national and international events. Examples of events where she was invited to give a talk are provided below.
- Invited talk on People and Purpose Focused Leadership at the House of Commons, 5 November 2014.
- Invited as a Special Guest to speak at the 14th London Global Convention, organised by the Institute of Directors, India, 30 October 2014.
- Invited talk on The Management Shift for The Beyond Budgeting Conference, London, October 2014.
- Invited dinner speech at Caledonian Club for KnowledgeBrief, May 2014.
- Invited Opening speaker at Supply Chain Innovation Conference, Copenhagen, January 2014.
- Stoos Connect Day talk on Management Paradigm Shift and the 6 Box Leadership, January 2013.
- TEDx talk on Management 2.0 Hackathon at TEDx Event in Oslo, October 2012.
- Invited as a keynote speaker for the Annual Advances in Leadership Conference, April 2012, in London.
- Invited to deliver a special keynote address at Inside Government Forum Social Media in the Public Sector Forum, February 2012.
- Invited member of the expert panel for Guardian Forum on Improving performance in the public sector through data analytics, 24 November 2011.
- Invited member of the expert panel for Guardian IT Leadership Forum, 8 June 2011.
- Invited member of the Guardian Live Web Chat expert panel on Encouraging Leadership in Public Sector IT, 17 May 2011.
- Presentation on the 6 Box Leadership Model at Deutche Bank, June 2011.
- Presentation on the 6 Box Leadership Model at GSK sponsored event, May 2011.
- Invited webinar on “Achieving High Performance Through Emergent Leadership”, WTG Events Ltd, May 2011.
- Presented research seminar at Cranfield School of Management, January 2011.
- Invited as keynote speaker at Women Leaders world symposium, Bali, March 2010.
- Gave a talk at the Department of Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, April 2009.
- Invited to give a keynote talk at the 5th International Workshop on Enterprise & Organizational Modeling and Simulation, June 8-9, 2009, Amsterdam.
- Invited talk at the British Computer Society (North London Branch), February 2007.
- Invited talk at Research Institute “Ruder Boskovic”, Zagreb, Croatia, December 2005.
- Keynote talk at UKSIM’03, Cambridge, March 2001.
- Invited talk at Twelfth International Colloquium on Numerical Analysis and Computer Sciences with Applications, Plovdiv, Bulgaria, August 2003.
- Invited talk at Cognitive Science Laboratory, Kingston University, 2002.
- Invited talk at SSGRR-2002W (Scuola Superiore G. Reiss Romoli – the Italian ICT, Management, and Economics Congress and Education center owned by the Telecom Italia Group of Companies), L’Aquila, January 2002.
- Invited talk at 2nd WSES International Conference on Mathematics and Computers in Business and Economics, Skiathos, Greece, September 2001.
- Invited talk at SSGRR’2001, L’Aquila, August 2001.
- Keynote talk at UKSIM’01, Cambridge, March 2001.
- Invited talk at Software Engineering and Information Systems Network, 10th Workshop, Sponsored by EPSRC, Imperial College, January 2001.
- Invited talk at Nestle UK, November 1999.
- University of Canterbury Research Seminars, October 1998.
- Invited talk at Simulation Study Group Workshop, Operational Research Society, June 1997.
- Invited talk at University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics, April 1998, April 1999, April 2000 and April 2001.
What an inspiring speech! You definitely showed that there can be heart and soul in a lecture while still being academically comprehensive — a groundbreaking approach to professorship.Competency Manager
I was very privileged to attend Professor Hlupic’s inaugural lecture. She did an amazing job of relating academic research to real-life business concepts. Her lecture was also very inspiring in terms of its innovation and positive energy.Senior Manager