Throughout her career, Professor Hlupic has received a number of international awards for her academic achievements. The examples of these awards are provided below.
- Winner of the CMI Management Articles of the Year Award 2015.
- Amar D. Amar, Carsten Hentrich and Vlatka Hlupic: “To Be a Better Leader, Give up Authority”, Harvard Business Review, 87(12), pp.22-24,December 2009 issue. Received the Bright Idea Award in Management of New Jersey Policy Research Organization (NJPRO) Foundation.
- Amar Amar, Vlatka Hlupic and Tanmika Tamwatin: ” Effect of Meditation on Self-perception of Leadership Skills: A Control Study Group Study of CEOs”, the 2014 Academy of Management Conference. Selected as one of the Best Papers submitted for the AOM Conference, Philadelphia, August 2014.
- Tanmika Tamwatin, Vlatka Hlupic and Amar Amar:” Does Meditation Improve Emotional Intelligence of Senior Managers? Findings from an Empirical Study in London”, accepted for the 2013 Academy of Management Conference, Orlando, August 2013. Selected as one of the Best Papers out of 18,000 articles submitted for the AOM Conference, and selected as a Finalist for the Carolyn Dexter Award, an Award for the best international paper.
- Highly Commended Author Award, Literati Club Awards for Excellence 2001, MCB University Press.
- Overseas Research Student Award, The London School of Economics, University of London, London, UK.
- Award for the best Graduation Thesis, Faculty of Economics, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia.